When we decided to become a business bank, we considered everything. This includes looking at your regular business day and doing what we can to make it easier. Imagine hearing “What are your account details?” whenever a customer comes to deal with you. After the 10th customer in a day, your jaw would be aching from repeating the same numbers. Our new product update solves this beautifully.
Learn how to get a Moniepoint POS machine here.
You can now print out the account details for your POS and paste them on any wall in your establishment. Being able to simply point at the nearest wall when a customer asks for your account number must be a welcome change for any business owner. Remember to point at the wall politely. Nobody wants to do business with someone who can’t engage in small talk, no matter how quick the transaction is.
So, to print out your POS account details, you need to follow these easy steps:
- Login to your Moniepoint front office, and click on the sidebar (three parallel bars at the top left),
- Under the ‘Channels’ category, click on POS,
- Then under “Assigned Terminals”, click on the ‘eye’ icon to the left of the screen,
- Once the POS terminal information is displayed, click on ‘Print POS Transfer Account Details”,
- Take the downloaded PDF document to a printer, print and display it at your preferred position in-store for customers to make transfers with ease.
There are several ways to showcase your POS account details in your place of business. Which of these would you choose for your business? Let us know in the comments below:
In-store wall poster
Acrylic table top
Glass Door Poster
Reach out to us on email@example.com for any questions